CHESTERTOWN, Md. — Visiting Gettysburg College posted the top time in all 14 events in a 156-90 Centennial Conference women's swimming victory over host Washington College this afternoon inside Casey Swim Center.
Gettysburg 156, Washington College 90
- Allison Gallagher was second in the 100 backstroke in 1:05.00.
- Julia Portmann and Alexa Luecke finished second and third, respectively. Portmann finished in 5:21.27, while Luecke's time was 5:31.35.
- Gettysburg improved to 2-0 overall and 2-0 in conference meets with the win, while the Shorewomen dropped to 0-3 overall and 0-2 in conference meets.
- The Bullets entered the meet's final three events - the 100 butterfly, 200 individual medley, and 200 freestyle relay - as exhibition entrants only.
- Lindsay Strauss, who received the first-place points in the 200 individual medley with her third-place finish, was named the Goose Nation TV Shorewomen Swimmer of the Meet.
11/7 @ Salisbury - 5 p.m.