Feeley, Sullivan Win Two Events Each for Shoremen
CHESTERTOWN, Md. — Visiting Catholic University topped host Washington College, 160-102, in non-conference men's swimming today inside Casey Swim Center. Andrew Feeley broke the pool record in the 200 backstroke for the Shoremen in the loss.
Catholic 160, Washington College 102
- Feeley's pool-record winning time in the 200 backstroke was 1:54.62. He also won the 100 backstroke in 53.52 and was second in the 200 individual medley in 2:02.11.
- Aidan Sullivan also won two events for the Shoremen, taking the 200 freestyle in 1:47.56 and the 100 freestyle in 48.91.
- Brett Edwards was second in the 100 breaststroke in 1:01.87 and in the 200 breaststroke in 2:15.85. Seth Wrigley placed second in the 200 butterfly in 2:15.85 and in the 100 butterfly in 54.34. Nate Braddock added a second-place finish in the 1000 freestyle in 10:18.71.
- Catholic improved to 5-1 in dual meets this season with the win. The Shoremen fell to 2-6 with the loss.
- Feeley was named the Goose Nation TV Shoremen Swimmer of the Meet.
1/26 @ Dickinson - 1 p.m. (Centennial Conference meet)