Brown and Jones Win Two Individual Events Each
WESTMINSTER, Md. – The Washington College men's swimming team concluded its regular season on Saturday afternoon with a 75-46 victory over host McDaniel at Harlow Pool in a Centennial Conference men's swimming meet.
Washington College 75 McDaniel 46
- Jake Brown and Brendan Jones each won two individual events in the win. Brown won the 50 freestyle in 21.70 and the 100 freestyle in 48.08, while Jones captured the 1000 freestyle in 10:16.12 and the 200 butterfly in 2:00.51.
- Brown picked up a third victory as he joined Cody Weiler, Kevin Mackenzie and Leo Johnson in winning the 200-yard freestyle relay in 1:28.13.
- Winning one event each were Teague Sauter (100 breaststroke – 1:01.94), Andrew Feeley (200 backstroke – 1:57.94), Brett Edwards (200 breaststroke – 2:15.76) and Johnson (500 freestyle – 4:58.60).
- The Shoremen conclude their dual meet schedule at 5-6 overall and 3-3 in the Centennial, while the Green Terror finish theirs at 3-6-1 and 0-6 respectively.
- Washington won nine of 14 events.
2/22-25 @ Centennial Conference Championships (Hosted by Franklin & Marshall)