Shorewomen Field Hockey to Fight Breast Cancer with "Saves 4 The Cure"
CHESTERTOWN, MD -- The Washington College field hockey team is partnering with the Susan G. Komen Foundation for the Shorewomen's third annual "Saves 4 The Cure," a fundraiser to help in the battle against breast cancer. This year's "Saves 4 The Cure" game will take place on October 22nd against Franklin & Marshall College.
- Pledge an amount per each save made by Washington College on October 22nd
- Sponsor a player with a flat donation on behalf of a Washington College field hockey student-athlete
- Purchase a t-shirt for $15
- Purchase a pink wristband for $2
- Purchase a pink headband for $8
The funds raised from the event will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Last year, the Shorewomen raised nearly $4,000 via "Saves 4 The Cure."
The game against Franklin & Marshall College will begin at 1:00 p.m. on October 22nd.